- Dan Arnett (marvanett) had a tough day on 09-07-08 at IMMoo still he was able to complete a solid race finishing on 10:44 hrs good for a 1 hr personal best (way to go dude)
- Stacey Head (trigirl069) finished her tri season at the Women's Triathlon with a great performance winning her AG and placing 7th OA! (awesome result)
- Heidi Hogan (hdhtri) raced to fun races as part of her prep for IMFL. She did the Survival of the Shawangunks Tri (Bike 30 miles + alternating run/swim/run for a total of 17.7 Mi run and 2.1 Mi swim) on 5:55 hrs good for 6th AG and two weeks later she ran the Reach the Beach relay as part of a 6 person team covering 32.5 miles over two days. (rockstar)
- Dave Head (Hudnick) also finished his Tri season opn 09-21-08 at the Firmman Half Iron finishing strong with a 5:13 hr god for 8th AG and a personal best (congrats on the PB)
- Robyn Hawkinson (TriOK) finished her Tri season at the Cancun 70.3 and under brutal conditions with wind, heat and humidity she completed it on 6:47 hrs. (awesome job considering the heat was insane)
- Lisa Taylor (Trixie) posted a great showing at the ITU Duathlon Wolrd Championship finishing the race on 2:24 hrs and a personal best! (way to represent Trix)
- Coach Jorge also finished the season at the Cancun 70.3 and it went in the same way the whole season played out: tough and disappointing! I only mamaged to finish 11 AG (45 OA) with a 4:50 hrs time. But sometimes things don't go our way and we can only regroup, focus and get ready for next year :)
Congratuations to all the PBMC athletes, you all did great!