At E3 Training Solutions we offer a variety of services we refer as performance services because they are specifically designed to help you improve. All our services are evidence-based on the latest scientific, established training concepts and technology. All our services follow reputable testing protocols that will provide you valuable feedback for your training.
Swim Stroke Analysis
- Video Swim Technique Analysis - $149 ($249 for initial and follow up session.
- Personal Coached Swim Sessions - $50 per person (60 min) , $140, for 3-60 min session package, $225 for 5-60 min session package.
- Swim plan based on analysis - $40 (4/ weeks)
- Remote Swim Technique Analysis - $64*
The Swim Technique Analysis allows our coaches to break down your swim stroke identifying potential areas were you can improve. The analysis is performed with high definition camera and the video includes over and underwater shots. After the filming session is completed, you’ll do some swim practice reviewing common swim drills specific at improving your technique based on the initial ‘on-deck’ visual feedback. After the pool session is completed, the coach will review your video with our specialized Dartfish motion capture software to give you an initial assessment. Finally, a week after the session, you will receive a personalized write up and MPEG video with specific notes and drills aimed to improve your technique and efficiency. If you choose the package with follow up session, we will schedule a 2nd session 6 weeks after and you’ll receive another write up and MPEG with the same format as in the 1st session; also and super-imposed video to compare your improvements.
Pool Session (45-60 min):
- Under/Over water bio-mechanical analysis with specialized motion capture software.
- Specific Swim Drill Practice pool
- Personalized swim video analysis with notes and audible comments regarding techniques strengths/weaknesses, key positions to correct and examples of elite swimmers delivered as a MPEG movie file. The video will include various shots from over and under water
- Personalized Write up with specific drills to improve your technique including example and sample videos.
- Strength program and ‘dry-land’ drills to address any potential muscle imbalances and improve your neuromuscular adaptations
Post Swim Session (15-20 min):
- Initial assessment based ‘on-deck’ analysis and quick review of video materials.
- Drill and/or exercise explanation based specific needs identified during the session
E3 Swim Package: Swim Analysis + Swim Plan + 1 Coached Swim Session - $220 (4/ weeks)
Get your under water swim stroke video analysis plus a personalized 4/ weeks swim program based on your particular needs/limitations plus a coached swim session 2 weeks post analysis to review your improvements and re-evaluate your technique and produce maximal technique/speed gains.
Note, this service is included one-on-one programs and 15% discount for YouCoach, 20% discount for Training Plans
* For remote athletes, video can be sent to E3 Training Solutions for analysis and feedback.