At E3 Training Solutions we offer a variety of services we refer as performance services because they are specifically designed to help you improve. All our services are evidence-based on the latest scientific, established training concepts and technology. All our services follow reputable testing protocols that will provide you valuable feedback for your training.
Group Swim Stroke Analysis
- Basic Swim Technique Analysis - $99 per person ($149 initial & follow up session) minimum 5 athletes.
- Pro Swim Technique Analysis - $135 per person ($200 initial & follow up session) minimum 5 athletes.
- Personal Coached Swim Sessions - $50 per person (60 min)
- $140/ 3-60 min session package
- $225/ 5-60 min session package.
Pool Session (Total 60 min):
Under/Over water bio-mechanical analysis with specialized motion capture software (15-20 min)
Group Swim Drill Practice (40-45 min)
General Swim video analysis as a MPEG movie file* including various angles from over and under water
Personalized Write up with specific drills to improve your technique including example and sample videos.
General strength program and ‘dry-land’ drills to address any potential muscle imbalances and improve your neuromuscular adaptations
Post Group Swim Session:
Individual assessment based ‘on-deck’ analysis and review of video materials (15-20 min per athlete)
Drill and/or exercise explanation based specific needs identified during the session (30 min for the group)
Note; 15% discount for YouCoach, 20% discount for Training Plans
* For the Pro Group Swim Analysis a personalized swim MPEG video analysis with notes and audible comments regarding techniques strengths/weaknesses, key positions to correct and examples of elite swimmers will be included. The video will include various angles from over and under water