This past long weekend was a busy one for our athletes, coaches and friends!
- Dan Arnett completed the Southern Odessey 200 mile relay and his EC team earned the overall win!
- Coach Michelle Quigley posted a killer PR at the Boston Marathon running a 3:21hr!
- Kris Kaplan gutted out a solid race and earned his finisher medal.
- David Hauser completed his 1st marathon ever!
- The Run for Research team had a fantastic day at the Boston Marathon! We had notable performances including a sub 2:30hrs, a few sub 3hrs, many sub 4hrs, multiple PRs and many 1st timers successfully earned their medals. ALL 240 runners completed the race including local celebrity Matt Noyes and 4 biggest loser contestants including winner Patrick House, Tracey Yukich, Adam Hurtado and Elizabeth Ruiz!
Congrats to you all, Go E3!