- At the Zofingen Duathlon, Jana Richtrova aka the Czech chick earned her 1st win overall at the middle distance, beating all but 8 males and posting what seems a new course record (still waiting for confirmation).
- Dan Arnett had a strong showing at Rev3 Knox Oly with a 3rd AG and 10th OA.
- Leszek Wnuk posted a big PR at FL70.3 finishing in 5:02hrs (over 30 min PR)
- Rob DeClercq completed his 1st HIM ever finishing the FL 70.3 on 5:08hrs.
- Ed Galante overcame a difficult day to complete FL 70.3
- Mike Morris raced the Lynch Half Marathon and posted a huger PR finishing on 1:36hrs
- Jerry Maguire completed a solid day
- Congrats to friend Kate Kelly for her win at the Zofingen short course!
Also I want to give a shout out to our Endurance Concepts friends who rocked tha house at Rev3 Knox with multiple podiums. Special mentioned for EC athlete Tatyana Spencer who won the Keys 50 Ultra marathon!
Also congrats to PBM Coaching, Physfarm, ETA Coach, and Dig It athletes who successfully race this weekend.