- Dan Arnett continued his successful 1st year racing Xterra with a 2nd place on the Xterra trail and the next day he got 3rd at the Xterra Whitewater Tri.
- Jana Richtrova (aka the Czech Chick) added a 3rd podium in as many races to her season with a 3rd AG and 2nd fastest AG bike split overall at the Providence 70.3 earning her spot for the Vegas 70.3 World Championship.
- Brett Johnston participated at the Marlborough Tri as part of his preparation for Ironman Cozumel and he also finished on the podium in 3rd place AG!
- Kirsten Knowles ran her 2nd marathon of the season and she PR with a 3:30 hr result and just missed the podium.
- Patricia Brownell raced the Rev3 Portland Half Iron Distance and battled nasty blisters and still achieved a 7 min PR!
- Kris Kaplan got back to racing and finished top 10 AG at the Marlborough Tri
- David Hauser kicked off his Tri career with a top 10 AG at the Marlborough Tri
Our friends from the Boston Triathlon Team also had good results with Lauren Cullings, Mary Beth Begley and Janice Biederman all podium at the Old Colony Tri!
Our friends from PBM Coaching coached by Kurt Perham had great results as usual, noticeables were Catherine Sterling winning the elite amateur division at Life Time Fitness and Mike Caiazzo was 2nd Pro at Muncie 70.3