- Noah Manacas continue improving in cyclocross finishing 15th OA for the Cat 4s at the Farm EcoCross.
- Ryan Case posted a great PR, took top 10 OA and 3rd Ag at the Midland half marathon running 1:21hrs!
At the Chilly Half Marathon, the American Liver Foundation Team had a great showing with a 3rd OA and various PRs:
- Robert Tansy ran a 1:19hr finishing 3rd OA and winning the 40yo category.
- Michelle Dumas ran a PR and broke 2 hrs for her 1st time in her short running career with a 1:56hrs
- Jim O'Connell had a solid race with a sub 1:50hr result
- Megan Connolly also had a solid race with a sub 2 hr result
- Jim Sparks had an usual solid showing finishing yet another race. If you don't know his story, around 2 years ago Jim was overweight, had to walk with a cane and basically didn't have good prospects to live; that was until he has fortune to successfully undergo a liver transplant and now 2 years later Jim has become a running machine finishing various halfs, marathons and more all in support to the American Liver Foundation.